Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome

Hi all! I've decided to try out blogging as a hobby of sorts. I will be talking about one of my biggest passions. Video Games. I guess I should Introduce myself. My name's Joel and since I was a wee little lad I have been playing video games. I grew up with SNES and Nintendo 64. When I was 5 my aunt bought me a model 3 Sega Genesis. Games have been around me literally all my life and 18 years later it still burns strong. In this blog I will be talking about upcoming games, reviewing new games as well as older games. I hope you all enjoy and please leave comments and feedback Thanks

5 comments:

  1. all ive had in my life is an n64 then an xbox. dont play to much console games anymore, mostly minecraft and tf2 and gta when im high

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes SNES my all time favorite..following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant follow :( follow back twitter @hip_urban

      lose-easy-weight.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I look forward to your blog. You should try to spice it up a bit and give it some color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Once I figure out this blogger thing I'll be sure to do that

      Delete